If you are interested in reading more risks involved in the trading and investing of Digital Currencies, you can visit the General Risk Warning section of CoinCRED at www.coincred.riskwarning.com
CoinCRED is a trusted, multi-dimensional Crypto exchange that crypto users have never witnessed before. It provides Simple, Safe & Secure services to create a solid green portfolio. Also, it is one destination to keep you up with all the latest crypto hot buzzes. CoinCRED, Initiate, Innovate and Embrace the Crypto Verse.
Log on to our site now.
For more information, you can write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
+ CoinCRED Operators
Operators of the site are considered to the all the programmers (parties) engaged in developing the CoinCRED, running it constantly, and cadres involved in providing the CoinCRED services to the crypto users.
+ CoinCRED Services
CoinCRED delivers the crypto-verse and blockchain tech space services to you. All the CoinCRED services are offered via its website, mobile application (Android & iOS), and other Computing Platforms.
CoinCRED provides services for buying, selling, and investing in cryptocurrencies. If crypto enthusiasts want to know more about crypto industries and how it works, they can check out the "Blog" section of the CoinCRED website.
It also assists the customer support system with users' queries and questions.
+ CoinCRED Guidelines
Cryptocurrencies refer to the digital currencies which are transmitted from one wallet to another with systems. It is based on blockchain and technical codes, which remain all transactions end-to-end encrypted.
+ Prohibition Activities
The site of CoinCRED may not be used for commercial purposes unless we specifically authorize or approve them.
Being an user, you agree not to:
- Retrieving data or other content from the Site to generate or compile in a database or directory without our written authorization.
- Defraud or mislead other users or us significantly to gain critical information such as user passwords.
- Disable or otherwise interfere with the site's security mechanisms, including characteristics that prevent or restrict content use or duplication or impose restrictions on the use of the site and its content.
- To harm us or the CoinCRED site, in our opinion.
- Use CoinCRED's information to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Misuse our support services or file false abuse or misconduct reports.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Frame or link to the CoinCRED site without permission.
- Upload or transmit viruses, Trojan horses, or other excessive capitalization and spamming (repeated publication of repetitious content) that disrupts any party's enjoyment of the Site or changes, disturbs, or alters the usage, features, functions, operation, or site upkeep.
- Automate the system by utilizing scripts to email comments or changes, or interfere with the use, features, functions, operation, or site upkeep.
- Automate the system by utilizing scripts to email comments or communications, or utilizing data mining, robotics, or similar techniques.
- The copyright or other proprietary rights notice must be removed.
- Attempt to mimic another user or person.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) active or passive data collecting or transmission systems, such as clear 11 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (Also known as "spyware" or "passive collection methods").
- Interfere, disrupt, or strain the Site, networks, or services linked to the Site.
- Intimidate or threaten any of our employees or agents delivering services to you.
- Attempt to circumvent any Site security or access control measures, or any part of it.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software containing or forming part of the Site.
- Except while using a search engine or Internet browser, utilize, launch, develop or distribute any automated system, such as a spider, robot, the Site using a hacker, scraper, or offline reader, or launching any unlicensed script or software.
- Collect usernames and/or email addresses without permission.
- Use of electronic or other means to send unsolicited email, or create accounts through automated methods or false pretences
- Use the Site to compete with us or in any other way.
- Content for any commercial or revenue-generating venture.
- Use the Site to sell or buy goods and services.
- Trade or sell your profile.
+ User Registration
To avail of the CoinCRED services, all users must sign into their CoinCRED accounts. While registering, make sure all the details and information provided by you is accurate and complete and accept all the Terms & Privacy Policies. Keep your password and other data private, and be responsible for all of your account activity.
Also, we hold the right to remove, edit, or otherwise modify any username you choose.
• Make sure all the information provided by you for the registration is truthful, accurate, current, and complete.
• You do not have any existing account on CoinCRED.
You can not access any CoinCRED services using automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise.
• You are not permitted to use the CoinCRED site for any unlawful or unauthorized purpose.
• Note that your site use will not break any laws or regulations.
Please note that the services provided by CoinCRED can be restricted in several countries jurisdictions, or there may be legal requirements for these services. In such cases, you will be responsible for gathering and scrutinizing these restrictions and regulations applicable to using the CoinCRED services.
Also, we reserve the right to suspend or delete your account if we find you involved in any suspicious activity or if any detail given by you is incomplete, incorrect or misleading.
+ User-Generated Content
These Terms and Conditions govern the use of your Contributions and do not imply any endorsement by us of your Contributions.
- Your contributions are true, accurate, and honest. It is not unsolicited or unapproved promotional material.
-Pyramid scams, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, etc.
-It should not be vulgar, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent or harassing, offensive, defamatory, etc. (as determined by us).
-It does not breach any law, regulation, or rule.
-It does not harm others' privacy or publicity rights.
- Your contributions do not contain objectionable, racial, national, or ethnic remarks, or physical or mental disability.
Mobile Application Licence
(1) As permitted by law, you may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or decrypt the application.
(2) Modify, adapt, improve, enhance, translate, or create derivative works from the application is not permitted.
(3) Use the application in a manner that does not violate any relevant laws, rules, or regulations.
(4) Modify or obscure any proprietary notice (including copyright or trademark notice) posted by us or the application's licensors.
(5) Use the CoinCRED application for any commercial business or another purpose not intended by the developer.
(6) Make the app available over a network or other environment, allowing simultaneous access by numerous devices or users.
(7) Use the application to create a product, service, or software that competes with or replaces the application.
(8) Use the app to send automated website requests or unsolicited commercial emails.
In order to comply with the Privacy Shield Principles, you must not use any proprietary information, our interfaces, or other intellectual property in any way.
Apple And Android Devices
To access the Site, you must download an app from either the Apple Store or Google Play:
• A non-transferable licence to use our mobile application on a device running Apple iOS or Android, as applicable, and in line with the usage limits outlined in the App Distributor's terms of service.
• If the mobile application fails to meet any applicable warranty, you may notify the App Distributor, and the App Distributor may, in accordance with its terms and policies, refund the purchase price, if any, paid for the mobile application but has no other warranty obligation whatsoever concerning the mobile application.
+ Intellectual Property Rights
Unauthorized use of CoinCRED, its services or content, or marks for any commercial purpose is prohibited. Given that you are eligible, you are granted a limited licence to access and use the Site and to download or print any portion of CoinCRED for your noncommercial use. We retain all rights not expressly granted to you in CoinCRED's Site, Content, and Marks.
You understand and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information you give us ("Submissions") becomes our sole property. With no acknowledgement or remuneration, we shall own exclusive rights (including all intellectual property rights) to use and distribute these Submissions for any lawful purpose (commercial or otherwise). You hereby renounce all moral rights in such Submissions and warrant that they are your own original work or that you have the right to submit them. You agree that any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions is waived.
+ CoinCRED Management
+ Account Suspension
Furthermore, you will not be allowed to create a new account in your name, a fake or borrowed identity, or a third party's name.
We reserve the right to take necessary legal action, including civil, criminal, and injunctive remedies.
+ Cancellation of Accounts
In several circumstances, CoinCRED retains the right to terminate these Terms by cancelling your CoinCRED account.
Read the below cases carefully:
- When you try to register from another user's name on a CoinCRED account.
- When the information provided by you is incomplete, inaccurate or fake.
- When CoinCRED has stopped your account from availing its services.
- When the CoinCRED Terms and Policies are revised, and you are not interested in admitting the amended Terms, or when you apply for the cancellation of your CoinCRED account.
- Another such case is when CoinCRED finds inappropriate activities.
- In addition, if we investigate any such funds or digital currencies in your CoinCRED account which are carried offen or proceeded not by law, CoinCRED may hold the transactions or otherwise account activities until the dispute does not resolve. CoinCRED will not be liable for any such fund hold, inability to withdraw, etc.
+ User Data
We shall keep the data you submit to CoinCRED and data about your usage of the Site to manage the Site's performance. While we make regular backups of your data, you are solely responsible for any data you transmit or any activity you conduct using the Site. You agree that we are not liable for any loss or corruption of data, and you waive any claim against us arising from such loss or corruption.
+ Informal Negotiations
+ Exceptions To Informal Negotiations and Arbitration
The Parties agree that the following Disputes are exempt from the below-mentioned provisions:
(a) Disputes involving the enforcement, protection, or validity of a Party's intellectual property rights;
(b) Any dispute including claims of theft, piracy, privacy invasion, or unauthorized use; and
(c) Any injunctive relief claims. Any Dispute falling within that portion of this paragraph found to be illegal or unenforceable shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the courts named above, and the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
+ Modifications and Interruptions
We reserve the right to edit, modify, or eliminate the site's contents at any time and without warning. We are not required to update any information on our site. We reserve the right to alter or cancel the CoinCRED site at any time without notice. Please note that we are not responsible for changes in prices, suspensions, or termination of your CoinCRED account or its activities.
There may be typographical mistakes, inaccuracies, or omissions in descriptions, price, availability, and other information on the CoinCRED website. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OR OMISSIONS AND TO CHANGE OR UPDATE THE INFORMATION ON THE SITE.
+ Limitations to Liabilities
In no event will we or our directors, employees, or agents be liable to you or any third party for any DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES arising from your use of the CoinCRED services, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY. EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF DAMAGES IS NOT ALLOWED BY INTERNATIONAL LAWS. THESE LAWS MAY EXEMPT YOU FROM SOME OR ALL OF THE DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS.
Use of the site and our services is solely at your own risk. MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT IMPLIED WARRANTIES DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY LAW. NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ARE MADE REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE'S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE, AND WE ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR:
(1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS;
(2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE;
(3) TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE IS INTERRUPTED OR CESSED.
As our primary products are digital assets, and digital assets are sometimes functional according to the governing law, frequent changes might occur, resulting in huge losses or profits. You agree that CoinCRED is not responsible for any of that. Investments are subjected to market risks; you can invest only at your own risk as we only facilitate the trade and exchange of digital assets. All the promotional content we reproduce is only for educational purposes but not to influence any user. All the special features you can avail of from CoinCRED are bound to certain rules and regulations that might profit the business subjected to frequent changes. You are responsible for checking the site often for the changes made. Any agitation on that shall not be encouraged. You agree to go through all the rules & regulations of all the features available on CoinCRED before proceeding.
The following are some examples of what you agree to defend, indemnify, and keep us harmless from:
(1) Usage of the CoinCRED services;
(3) Violation of your representations and warranties;
(4) Your breach of a third party's rights, including intellectual property rights; or
(5) Affecting another site user with whom you have connected via the site.
Despite the preceding, we retain the right to take the exclusive defence and control of any matter for which you must indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate with our defence of such claims. We will promptly notify you of any claim, action, or process subject to this indemnity.
Visits to the CoinCRED site, emails, and online forms are all electronic communications. If you consent to receive electronic communications, you agree that we can ask for any legal requirement for communications to be in writing by sending them to you electronically via email and posting them on the site. THE SITE AND YOU AGREE TO USE ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS. No original signature is required; neither is delivery or keeping of non-electronic records required, nor is payment or Credit granted by non-electronic means required.
CoinCRED updated its site with the CANCELLATION POLICY, that under no circumstances will the Company ("CoinCRED," i.e., CitiBus Pvt. Ltd.) consider a refund or cancellation of a successfully fulfilled order.
Once a user submits a buy order, whether fully or partially fulfilled, the fund in the selected currency will immediately be transferred to the seller's account, and these transactions are irreversible. However, users who deposit funds into their CoinCRED Wallet are always free to withdraw the money fully or partially, depending on the withdrawal limits. CoinCRED holds the right to retain/deduct funds owing to the user's action or transfer, excepted the forbidden by the relevant legislation, to reimburse the User Account's balance. Users can sell any crypto-asset enlisted on CoinCRED, and the corresponding amount will be credited to the user's wallet.
In the following conditions, the user is not entitled to a refund or cancellation:
(i) If the user cannot provide the requested information or documents to CoinCRED as per the requirements.
(ii) If CoinCRED suspects that the user has engaged in any of the services offered by any Offensive Online Platform.
(iii) If the User has been involved in fraudulent or unlawful activity, money laundering, sponsorship of terrorism, or violation of applicable legislation in any jurisdiction. However, owing to our value of utmost customer satisfaction, we shall consider the cancellation of an order or other related queries on-call request with our CoinCRED support team under extreme circumstances.
+ Contact Us
To resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding the use of the Site, please contact us at: email@example.com